Promotional material ... video

It's so important to build a bank of promotional material for use on the Internet ... and it doesn't have to be an expensive process when you use companies like Fiverr or People per Hour.

The countdown is on for my exhibition and I'm working hard on raising awareness about the project and building up a collection of usable pieces that will promote the project in different ways.

It's quite a different experience to work with moving images, sounds etc.  I'm relying on experienced people to do the building while I provide direction on what I want, the look, the feel, expressions, words etc.

I'll keep you updated on what's produced.

Here's a soothing little video that you might find useful during your working day.  So get a cuppa ... sit back and relax for a minute and take a deep breath ...






Have a good one.

Villayat 'Wolf' Sunkmanitu

Popular Posts