Problems with emails and newsletters...

Hi Folks,

I used to send out regular monthly newsletters to people that had subscribed onto the mailing list but have had severe problems over the last 12 months that have prevented me from continuing to do so.  The problems have also affected some of you that I use to email.

I only hold email addresses as contact details for some of you, so I haven't been able to contact you or reply to your emails because of the problems that I've been experiencing.

If you have emailed and me and haven't had a response it's because your Internet Service Providers (ISP) email filter has blocked me from contacting you.  It's quite a complicated scenario though and I'm pushing my ISP to resolve the issue ASAP.

Please don't think that you're being ignored.  I simply can't contact you at the moment.

Regards

Wolf

Popular Posts