Words of a Wolf

Well, the books done.  I finished uploading it and designing the cover this morning.  I've ordered one copy to check it for quality and formatting etc.  It should be here in a few days. 

Kind of felt excited by the time I finished designing the cover and seeing that the staus of the project had gone from 'draft' to 'published'.

It took a lot of farting about near the end as I had to re-order the pages and put a blank page in at the start and fisih to ensure the the pages line up in the book the way that I visualise them in my head.

I just hope that it goes ok now and that I can generate some interest in it.  For now, it's in quality assurance and you know what capricorns are like? :)

My sincere thanks to Derek Thompson for his proof reading skills and for writing the Foreword.

I've attached the cover of the book in case you're interested.


All the best

Wolf

Popular Posts